zondag 21 augustus 2022

scrap & breakfast




Every year some of my crafty friends and I book a weekend at the Scrap & Breakfast in Anna Paulowna at 't Scrapateljeetje. We stay there for 2 nights, catching up with each other and craft. We bring all of our supplies and what we forgot, can always be purchased at the shop (with that same name). We are having so much fun and we even have made reservations for next year. This time I ordered 2 of the new 'Christmas lives here' paperpads in advance at this shop, so that I could use them immediately upon arrival. Just to be sure, I bought another set, in case I might run out 😄. Here are some of the items I created during this weekend, using ECD dies, stamps and design papers.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Lief dat je een berichtje achterlaat! Dank je wel alvast!
Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate it a lot!
Sylvia