dinsdag 26 juli 2022

Long time, no see


Hi all!
It has been quite some time since I last posted here. It was my intention to delete this blog all together somewhere in the past few years, (and be on Facebook instead) but I never got to actually do it. 
Maybe it is time for me to start all over right here. Let me give you a brief update on the last couple of years: 
I never quit being creative, I went from scrapbooking via Project Life to making planners and cards, using all collections and stamps from Elizabeth craft Designs. I came across this brand some 18 months ago, and I got hooked ever since. I use the A5 slimeline planner to make weekly pages and I especially love all the characters and critters, designed by Joset van de Burgt. Those dies I use for my cards.
As from now I intend to post on this blog every week (hopefully) but I have to figure out, how to do that on my gsm, because most pictures of my creative work are on that device.

to be continued...







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Lief dat je een berichtje achterlaat! Dank je wel alvast!
Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate it a lot!
Sylvia